The Growing Craze for Digital Signage in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami06 Jan 2018, Posted by Uncategorized in
Digital signage is an excellent marketing tool that has taken the world of business by storm. You’ll come across them on a daily basis and they constantly act as a reminder of services, products or brands. This electronic solution appears really impressive and at the same time, it is light in the pocket as well. Resting on your business needs you can plug the signage to an LCD or plasma monitor set in a place, a freestanding marquee, billboard or a TV screen. Generally, these software programs will allow you in creating a customized content utilizing computer program. It can include both audio and video. If you are interested in such signages, then get in touch with us, Applied Advertising. Our service areas include the ins and outs of Austin, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Miami.
How is it Different?
This marketing tool is different from the rest in the following ways:
- First and foremost, it is dynamic as you can change the display daily, hourly or even weekly. This means that you can update the content constantly.
- It will reach the clients wherever they are including a grocery store, mall, bus stop or restaurant. This signage will serve as a reminder, especially for your brand.
- Here, the development of a new content is not required. Your existing advertising content can also be used. Messages, logos and other advertisements related content can be utilized as well.
A Close Look at its Benefits
Some of the benefits of using this signage are as follows,
- It can capture more views and the recall rate is also higher.
- It can boost the revenue.
- As it eliminates the requirement for printing, you can use it to cut down the cost to print materials such as larger posters, traditional billboards, menu boards and brochures.
- It is easily deployable.
- You can enjoy digital connectivity.
To know more write to us at info@AppliedNYC.com or talk to our experts at 860-640-0800. We are waiting for your call.